Holo Nails from Morgan Taylor

Well passing by Sally's Saturday and could not believe that they had the latest collection from Morgan Taylor - Platinum Collection Nail Polish Diamonds In The Sky.  They only had 4 shades in so I got them just to see how they were.  What do you think of these beauties?


Don't they just look adorable in the bottle?
This is 2 coats but without a top coat.

Green Holographic

Silver Holographic

Orange Holographic

Lilac Holographic 

Blue Holographic - I'm thinking about it ;D

Pink Holographic - I'm not really a fan of pink but it would ruin the set if I didn't get it :D



And then after much decision I eventually chose......Green Holographic


and this is after a full day of wear.

Each one goes on like a dream.  They could be one coaters but my OCD says 2 coats.  Also I used the Seche Vite Top Coat as per usual as they all seemed a tad bit dull and not smooth.

 Of course there are 6 in the collection sooooooo Sally's may still have the buy 3 get 1 free offer on and there are new OPI collection I haven't checked out yet.  Hmmm decisions decisions.  Hope you all have a great weekend ;-) 

UPDATE!  Well I got the blue and pink holo shades so that's the set complete;




Comments