Holo Nails continued.......

It's a no brainer tbh, it's Morgan Taylor's Platinum Glow All Out!
I'm actually lost for words with each of this collection to a point where I'll let the pic do the talking.  They are ALL good polishes, it's very hard to chose a favorite.

This was work appropriate for today.  It has a usual top coat and, now that I look closely, I have just one tiny chip on the ring finger of my right hand.  I type ALL DAY LONG!  so I think that's pretty good tbh.

Have a great week :)

Ok Ok so I got the blue!!!  Seriously this set is the only set I have enjoyed completely.  Every polish is great coverage.  One coat would do if you are not picky but I am so 2 coats and Seche Vite top coat and you are good to go.

The holo on the blue is so good!  Christine would be proud ;-)xx

I went walking in The Lakes this weekend and couldn't resist taking this pick!!!!

I can't believe how much my nails have grown.  I will post what nail thing I am using that the mo as it's awesome and does actually work which makes a refreshing change.Yes I know my hand looks funny but I was trying to get my fingers into the sunlight. lol ;-)

Comments