Morgan Taylor Beauty and the Beast Collection 2017

I am normally a China Glaze or OPI kinda person but today I couldn't resist the latest collection from Morgan Taylor; Fables And Fairytales Collection as it is called in the UK  (Beauty and the Beast collection for the US) which I found at my local Sallys who just so happen to offer a 3 + 1 free on polish so I really couldn't resist that one.

There are 6 shades in the collection but I only bought 2 that I liked and a third being the specialty top coat (ahem!).


Let Down Your Hair ♥ Magic Within ♥ Antique Top Coat


Here they are with the use of the top coat and top coat on it's own.You don't get the impression of the pink cast in these pictures.



I think they are all really nice and it just goes to show how you can double your polish collection with just a different top coat!

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

d :-)x


Comments