OPI Made It To the Seventh Hill !!!! for the win

Hi to whoever has found this post! Seriously dude, I love nail polish and even though I didn't want to buy ANY of the OPI Lisbon collection I still ended up buying this one, Made It To the Seventh Hill just because of the colour! OPI are starting to annoy me because how many of the same shades can they produce!  You only have to check out the Lisbon Collection, the next Grease Collection to realise they are just sending out same/similar colours with new names and expect 'us' the paying public to buy it on the basis it's (1) OPI and (2) it has a new name!!  I only bought this one; Made It To the Seventh Hill because I think it looks just like OPI's Worth A Pretty Penne from the Venice Collection which I thought was a GREAT collection.




Comments

Post a Comment